Tuesday, September 16, 2008

can't stand....

late at night when i can't sleep i sometimes watch tv, which usually means music videos. now since i don't have comcast service i do not get mtv jams or vh1 soul, my two favorite channels of all time, so i am forced to watch cmt (please no judgements). its like at midnight i turn into a country loving feen, but enough bout me. let me get to the reason why at midnight i had to run to my computer bag and blog about this subject. well the reason is jessica simpson. man i cannot stand this broad, and when did she start going country? i mean i know she's dating a cowboy but what the heck jess, country? i mean you barely made pop, you can't just switch genre's because you don't succeed at the one before. i mean when she doesn't succeed at this country thing and she starts dating 50 Cent and then what, she drops a gangsta rap album "JessE40Water". come on jess, just cause your dating someone doesn't mean you switch your genre career.

now i am not really sure why i'm wasting my time on this, i'm still trying to figure this part out, but i was really bothered when i saw her nasty feet on CMT, and if any of our reader watches CMT please note the scene where she's in the bathtub with no water and they zoom to her feet, you'll understand where i am coming from. i mean its bad enough i can't sleep at night, but then i have to have this image of her feet in my head and her voice in my head. i mean come on jess, just stick to making money off the royalties from newlyweds and from being tony romo's girlfriend.

i know jessica hasn't done anything to me directly except inhabit the same planet as me for too many years but here is a summary for why i can't stand her. first i can't stand her as a country singer. second i can't stand her as a pop singer. third i can't stand her as a realty tv star. fourth i can't stand her as a dallas cowboy's quarterback's girlfriend. and fifth, i can't stand her as a daughter of a preacher man who doesn't act very christian like.

CMT needs to stick to playing real country singers music like Sugarland, Martina, Reba...I love Reba. I actually would have stopped watching CMT forever if Reba didn't come on right after that Simpson video.

Anyway now that i can't sleep, and now that i wrote about something completely useless, and now that all of our reader know i am a CMT watcher, i'm gonna go send pieces of flair to all who may read this. This bloggin is getting out of hand, but at least it gives me something to do when my insomnia is kicking it.

Peace out Santa down. I wanna love like Johnny and June. One Shining Moment is where its at. God is love. Cordeezy out...

No comments: