Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ellen!

The length of this blog is going to be short, don't be sad, I'm just holding up my blogging power until this Saturday. I don't want to waste all my good material before the weekend gets here. However, this just in Leona Lewis, aka the emancipation of mimi to the third power, will be on Ellen on Thursday.

Moving on, we are so happy that ellen is back in season, and in HD!! Well they tell me its in HD, but on my television it is still in SD. Silly Ellen is in such wedding bliss she doesn't even know the difference between HD and SD. By the way, congratulations to Ellen and Portia on their wedding. Ellen was rockin that pant suit tough, it would have made Justin Timberlake and Ryan Secrest so proud, especially since she probably borrowed it from Idol or from Justin's world tour. Ellen and Portia DeGeneres couldn't have picked a better year to get married since Dos Zero Zero Ocho was the year of the Wedding according to my Chinese place mat at Yin Yang. Congratulations.

Lastly, Ellen brought back Tony this year. I'm not gonna lie i'm excited bout this. I mean I just love a brotha with an english accent, which is weird cause I hate english accents on everyone else, especially Hugh Grant. Also, this year Ellen moved into a new studio which really makes me wanna go back. However, my reason for wanting to go back is 2 fold. The first being the new studio has cup holders!!! And the second being, well I just recently ran out of my previous free bottle of Butterfly given to me personally by Mrs. Cannon on my last trip to Ellen, and I would like to try and get another one so I can smell like a campfire especially since summer is coming to an end.

Speaking of coming to an end, so is this blog. Tune in next time for the College Game Day blog. God is Love. One Shining Moment Can Happen to You. Fight On!!!

No comments: