Monday, September 22, 2008

if you want me to hate you, try and keep me from the Hills

No. I do not want to watch Any Given Sunday. I want you to shut up so I can watch the Hills. Ugh.

Anyway, Stephanie is letting her true colors show by about the 3min mark. Lauren is gone for one minute (in tv time) and she's already ready to go out with Doug Douche.

And who is secretly holding a gun to Lo's head and making her be nice to Audrina? Anyone wanna guess how Audrina wore her hair all episode. Anyone? Anyone? Right. Rocking the side swept bang like its going out of style. Cause it is.

This show is still interesting without Lauren, as long as they keep talking about Lauren. Man...if only my friends lives were so meaningless that people would only listen to them if they were talking about me. That'd be all kinds of awesome. And pathetic.

Why do the little captions say Justin is Audrina's bf? Yucksauce. And Spencer if you say LC one more time I will personally hunt you down and spit in your eye.

Holy plastic surgery! What is up with Brody's mom?! Have you ever seen Desperate Housewives of Orange County? I have and she looks like her face is made up of their operating room leftovers. Ouch. Low blow on my part. Sorry future mom-in-law.

Thank God Lauren is back! Let the awkward-ness ensue. Welcome home Lauren! We hung out with your enemies and your new bestie is dating your ex! Poor girl...at least Brody is there with the "I told you so's" and the "I won't date you but I'll do you" vibe.

Next week Heidi's mom comes to town. I love this lady. Don't know where she went wrong, but looks like she's trying to fix it. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I got three major points out of this episode...
A) Brody's mom is Cher! Which was a shocker since i did not realize she had kids.
B) Lauren can NEVER leave the country again... all hell breaks loose. (who needs to leave the country anyways, i mean the potential VP has never left)
C) I want to be Cher's daughter in law... Is it just me or does Brody look extremely HOT this episode!!